With our team of dynamic and professional individuals, together with our alliance partners, we offer a range of services including (but not restricted to) the following:
Using technology-based audit methodology, together with trained and qualified individuals, we render audit services to a full spectrum of unlisted companies. We also conduct audits of trust accounts as well as on any matter specifically referred to us.
Payroll & Administration
There have been increased burdens imposed on business owners by SARS, and we can assist you with these procedures so that you can focus on your business. We also offer a payroll service to our clients.
In providing this service we ensure:
- Accuracy and adherence to labour and tax law on payroll matters
- Payment of salaries into employee bank accounts
- Completion of monthly EMP201 returns
- Preparation of annual IRP5 tax certificates
- Preparation of bi-annual EMP501 returns
- Completion of monthly UIF declaration forms
Other Financial Services
Through our alliance with PSG La Lucia Ridge, a subsidiary of PSG Holdings – a company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, under the financial services sector we provide the following :
- Investments (Local & Offshore)
- Life Assurance
- Personal Asset Management
- Pension & Provident Funds
- Health Care
- Medical Aids
- Portfolio Management
Companies, Close Corporations & Secretarial Services
We are often able to provide a registered Company or Close Corporation at short notice for any purpose.
Our secretarial office maintains and attends to on behalf of clients:
- Registrations, amendments and deregistrations of Companies, Close Corporations and Trusts on behalf of entity owners
- Maintenance of Company and Close Corporation statutory records
- Completion and submission of Annual Returns to the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
Tax Returns & Advice
We advise on:
- Income tax legislation
- Other forms of taxation such as VAT, donations tax etc
- Capital gains tax
- We regularly assist clients on their tax planning and give advice on fringe benefits legislation.
- Personal and corporate income tax returns
- Applications to be registered:
- As VAT vendor
- As an employer for PAYE purposes
We prepare on a regular basis :
- Monthly management accounts
- Annual financial statements
We also assist in conducting, as and when specifically referred to us :
- Financial and project analyses
- Business plans and cash flow forecasts
- Due diligence investigations
- Business valuations
- Advice on acquisitions and mergers
- General business advice
We also provide advice and assistance in the implementation of computer systems including the installation and implementation of Pastel accounting software.
Estate Planning & Deceased Estates
This department is headed up by Colin Elsworth C.A(S.A.) and Angela King C.A(S.A.), and they are assisted by Jayeshta (Jess) Abraham.
- Estate and financial planning advice
- Acceptance of appointment as executor
- Advice on the preparation of Wills
- Attending to the preparation and maintenance of Wills
- Administering of deceased estates
- Advice on the formation of inter-vivos trusts
- Attending to the formation and maintenance of inter-vivos trusts
- Provision of trustee services
Click HERE for more information on why a Will is so important.