Personnel are the key to success in a service organisation. We endeavour to employ dynamic individuals who have an innate desire to succeed.
Our selection process is results driven and we develop the theoretical knowledge of our people by providing external training courses and ongoing practical training in the work environment.
Our personnel enjoy:
- Direct contact and knowledge transfer from the directors
- Clients in a wide variety of industries
- Experience in auditing, accounting, taxation and secretarial services
- Computerised audit and accounting software
- Competitive salaries
- Financial assistance for the acquisition of a laptop computer – we supply laptops for trainee’s use
- Board course and board exam fees paid for first time candidates
- Study leave
Download our short presentation for Trainee Contract info: ALE – Recruitment Presentation (2016)
Submit Your CV
Thank you for checking in with us.
Kindly note that we are reviewing applications for SAICA Trainee Accountants to start with us in February 2018.
Applicants must be registered for, or already studying towards BCom(t) Accounting degree or Honours. Please ensure that you provide ALL of the following. Kindly scan and send together in one email:
- full CV with contact information
- copy of Identity Document
- copy of Matric Certificate
- copy of Full Official Academic Record for completed studies to date, on institution letterhead (we will not accept web print outs or credit reports)
- if you are in the middle of a semester – please include a list of modules and results achieved so far for current year’s tests (send what you have)